Fellow (Artists): Applications closed until further notice
To join the waiting list, please email to email@example.com
In the subject line “Fellow Membership”.
Add your name, website or IG handle in the email body.
You will be notified as soon as we accept new applications.
Prospective visual art members will be juried on their body of work and resume.
NY/NJ/CT artists will be required to attend at least one in-person membership meeting and one exhibition opening per year. Artists not in the NY tri-state area will be required to attend at least two zoom sessions per year.
Fellow artists will be listed on the Fellows page with images, bio and assigned art categories.
Please note that our primary focus is on contemporary fine art, not Judaica ritual objects or any type of traditional art or craft. View our slide show on the home page or our Fellows page to get an idea of what we are looking for.
Credit card or Paypal: Membership auto-renews yearly until you cancel it.
Click here or the subscribe button below.
Yearly fee $90.00. Once membership lapses it cannot be reinstated.
Additional To Do:
- Join our Facebook group to post your listings
- “Like” our Facebook page
- If you are on Instagram, follow us instagram.com/jewishartsalon
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- If you want to be invited to our FaceBook events please befriend Yona Verwer on FB, so that she can add you to the FB invitation list.
The Fellowship is reserved for accomplished artists, evidenced by the quality of your work, your exhibition record, or both.
- Exhibition opportunities.
- Listed on our Fellows page.
- Listed on the art categories page with keywords that describe your art, themes and media.
- Referrals to curators, collectors, galleries, museums and publications, when appropriate.
- Your events & openings listed on our Social Media.
QUESTIONS? Check our FAQs
WHAT ELSE WE DO
WHAT MEMBERS SAY ABOUT US: testimonials