Two types of membership: Artists & Others
- Opportunity for J.A.S. Juried or Curated Exhibitions.
- Referrals to curators and collectors, when appropriate.
- List your events on our social media.
- Your name linked to your website on our Associates page.
- Join our Presenters Bureau.
WHAT ELSE WE DO:
Exhibitions In addition to our own exhibits, we have assisted with (both NYC and out-of-town) artists’ exhibiting at the Mizel Museum, Denver CO; The New Museum, NYC; Philadelphia Museum of Jewish Art; Reginald Lewis Museum, Baltimore MD; Stanback Museum, Synagogue for the Arts, NYC; the Educational Alliance, NYC; the Museum of Imajewnation, the Westchester JCC, Pratt Center’s Hadas Gallery, Brooklyn NY; BEKI, New Haven CT; the Center for Jewish Arts & Literacy, Blank Rome, Philadelphia; Vivant Art, Philadelphia; Industry City Gallery, Brooklyn, Vancouver JCC & others.
Press We have helped many artists get published, both online and hard copy. Publications have included Bar-Ilan Journal of Jewish Art, Art Criticism, Sh’ma Now Journal, NY Jewish Week, Jewish Press, Haaretz, Zeek, Lilith Magazine, CCAR Journal: The Reform Jewish Quarterly (Arts Issue), Queens Journal of Jewish Studies, Jewish Currents, Jewish Exponent & more.
For dozens of members we arranged art commissions, workshops and lectures in the USA and Canada.
WHAT WE DON’T DO:
We provide calls for art (exhibitions and press), and will go out of our way to make those connections, but we do not provide individual services tailor-made to artists. Upon request, in very few cases we may be able to do more, depending on the circumstances.
JOIN us here
ORGANIZATIONS & OTHERS
- Your or your organization’s name and/or logo linked to your website, on our Associates page.
- Your events listed on our social media.
JOIN us here
TESTIMONIALS of current members