RENEWAL For previously selected Fellows only.
We currently do not accept new Fellow members.
For new applications please visit the Associates page.
Membership Fee $60 (Renewals and previous Fellows only)
January-December 31, 2017. (Renewals July-December are $40).
Check: Jewish Art Salon, 1324 Lexington Avenue, UPS Box #120, New York, N.Y. 10128-1145, USA
Paypal: We now have a new recurring payment option that bills yearly. For members applying past June 2017, you will be charged $40 for the rest of the year and may have to manually renew just once in December 2017 or January 2018. Click the button below to begin.
ADDITIONAL TO DO:
- If you are not yet on our email list subscribe here
- Join our Facebook group to post your listings
- “Like” our Facebook page
- If you are on Instagram, follow us instagram.com/jewishartsalon
- If you are on Twitter, follow us at: @JewishArtSalon . We follow back.
The Fellowship is reserved for accomplished artists, evidenced by the quality of your work, your exhibition record, or both.
- Exhibition opportunities.
- Your name and website linked from the Artists Directory; contact information and 3 art images posted. Includes 6 keywords that describe your art, themes and media.
- Referrals to curators, collectors, galleries, museums and publications.
- Invitation to the JAS Presenters Bureau.
- Your events & openings listed on our Social Media.
Updating your photos and bio:
Email email@example.com (NOT to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) with the following:
- 3-4 Jpegs with your name & title of work, e.g. 1.Weiss_Sukkot.jpeg, 2.Weiss_Passover.jpeg
- Size of jpegs: 72 dpi, between 100 – 200 kb
- In the email body list the info on the jpegs by number, so we know which title etc. goes with which image. (title, medium)
- New bio text inside the email body, not an attachment
- Bio written in 3rd person. No unnecessary Caps. We reserve the right to edit your bio.
We currently do not accept new applications for Fellowship, only renewals of previously selected Fellows.
Please apply as an Associate.
QUESTIONS? Check our FAQs