We currently do not accept new Fellow members, but we do accept Associates.
For new membership applications please visit the Associates page.
Fellow Renewals only:
Yearly Fellow Membership Fee $90
Credit card or Paypal: The payment option auto-renews yearly. Membership can be cancelled at any time.
Click here or the subscribe button below.
Or send a check: Jewish Art Salon, 1392 Madison Avenue, UPS Box #192, New York, N.Y. 10029, USA
ADDITIONAL TO DO:
- If you are not yet on our email list subscribe here
- Join our Facebook group to post your listings
- “Like” our Facebook page
- If you are on Instagram, follow us instagram.com/jewishartsalon
- If you are on Twitter, follow us at: @JewishArtSalon . We follow back.
The Fellowship is reserved for accomplished artists, evidenced by the quality of your work, your exhibition record, or both.
- Exhibition opportunities.
- Your name and website linked from the Artists Directory; contact information and 3 art images posted. Includes 6 keywords that describe your art, themes and media.
- Referrals to curators, collectors, galleries, museums and publications.
- Invitation to the JAS Presenters Bureau.
- Your events & openings listed on our Social Media.
Updating your photos and bio:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (NOT to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following:
- 3-4 Jpegs with your name & title of work, e.g. 1.Weiss_Sukkot.jpeg, 2.Weiss_Passover.jpeg
- Size of jpegs: 72 dpi, between 100 – 200 kb
- In the email body list the info on the jpegs by number, so we know which title etc. goes with which image. (title, medium)
- New bio text inside the email body, not an attachment
- Bio written in 3rd person. No unnecessary Caps. We reserve the right to edit your bio.
We currently do not accept new applications for Fellowship, only renewals of previously selected Fellows.
Please apply as an Associate.
QUESTIONS? Check our FAQs