Yearly Membership Fee: $30
APPLICATION NEW MEMBERS:
- Fill out and submit online form here.
- Send membership fee (amount listed above) by check or Paypal.
Paypal: Click HERE. You will be billed $30 yearly. You will be able to cancel your subscription.
Or by check: Jewish Art Salon, 1324 Lexington Avenue, UPS Box #120, New York, N.Y. 10128-1145, USA.
New Members TO DO:
- Subscribe to our mailing list. Click HERE for news, calls for art, and updates.
- Join our Facebook group for updates by members and to list your own events. All are allowed to join the group, but only JAS members can post.Suggested:
- Follow and mention us on Twitter and Instagram. We follow back.
- “Like” our Facebook page here!
QUESTIONS? Email Yona at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jewish Art Salon delivers world-class programs on a shoestring budget; it depends on the generous support of members, volunteers and contributors to sustain its mission of promoting contemporary Jewish art through education, exhibitions, professional development, documentation, and publications. Support for our programs has been provided by the Council of Jewish Émigré Community Organizations, the Vector Artists’ Initiative, as well as numerous volunteers and individuals.
Please consider joining our community of supporters. Here’s how you can participate:
Join JAS Enjoy members-only access to exhibit opportunities, your events listed and promoted, an extensive network of artists, curators and other art professionals, and more.
Give a membership Introduce a friend or colleague to the benefits of JAS with the gift of a year-long membership.
Make a financial contribution. Donate to JAS’s general fund, or designate a specific purpose for your contribution.
Volunteer Give your time to help plan an event, serve on a committee, and more!